Patty is America’s Wine Trails industry advisor and part of the marketing team providing a cost effective approach to entice new consumers to experience your tasting room.
What is America’s Wine Trails?
America’s Wine Trails story is simple. Its mission is to promote locally made wine in the USA, and showcase wineries that make wine from their own region. In addition to showcasing wineries, the overall goal is endorse Wine Trails as destinations to extend the consumers wine tasting experience.
To keep America’s Wine Trails sustainable, its business model is based on winery memberships. Ninety-nine percent of revenue goes back into the company to maintain and expand products, R&D, and programs to reach the consumer.
Preferred Member Benefits include:
- America’s Wine Trails offers the consumer the largest listing of Wine Trails and Wineries of any other source, showcasing 5500 wineries and 298 wine trails.
- Premium Listing – Your own web page on AmericasWineTrails.com with unlimited option for updates.
- Premium Listings are moved to the top of the state winery list. Premium listings are clicked on 5:1 over free listings.
- Listing of winery’s wine releases
- AmericasWineTrails.com is visited by over 312,000 people each year
- 32,000 people use the mobile app each month as a guide to find new wineries while on the road
- Membership is affordable at only $29 annually, which breaks down to only $2.42 a month
To become a Preferred Member is easy. Check it out and Sign Up HERE Today!